The Romans used to say that need is a greater goddess, who can move everything.
But on the other hand, there is another goddess, who can move almost everything: the mood or the will.
Otherwise, a good mood can accomplish many things and in music, it applies more than anything else.
So, within the incarceration, various madness or mad situations are born.
A little talent, along with a little good mood can do wonders!
Of course, the following are also needed:
- A TikTokaccount,
- A bowl of popcorn,
- A bottle of water or whiskey,
- A good voice,
- 3 best friends,
- Two acoustic guitars and
- High dose of humor!
These are the ingredients for a highly successful … nonsense.
The procedure is as follows
- We drink water or whiskey, to be more comfortable and we eat the popcorn from the bowls.
- We put them on the head and grab the guitars.
- The two remaining hold the two bottles and begin to punch the bowls that the two have on their heads with the guitars.
- The rhythm should be in the rhythm of the classic hard rock or metal song.
Then you find an imaginative name like Adam and the Metal Hawks, upload the videos to TikTok, and wait patiently for the whole world to make fun of you.
And oddly enough, the videos are going viral.
This is of course an idea of Adam Ezegelian, who also has a website with his strange covers.
In 2015, he reached the semifinals of American Idol, performing the Twisted Sister song, “I Wanna Rock.”
In fact, the band Adam and the Metal Hawks, released in the spring of 2020 debut homonymous album.