It turns out that many Rock / Metal musicians love animals so much that they name their songs.
Songs that include animals in their title do not mean that they are literal, but they have a deeper meaning.
And as we always say in R1 Vibes, as long as you are in the mood to look a little deeper into the real essence of verse.
Some songs stand out, as they show the ability of a lyricist to liken animals to situations and events.
It’s this magical way an artist makes words come to life through music.
Nevertheless, because of today, it is a good opportunity to consider how many animals are at risk.
And the animals that need protection are NOT ONLY our favorite dogs and kittens, but hundreds more.
World Animal Day is nothing more than a reminder of what all creatures in the world deserve.
We must not forget that we demolished their houses and not them ours!
We are responsible for the disasters we cause in their lives, not them!
Greed, lack of education, and culture have wiped out thousands of animals and endangered hundreds more.
Do not become complicit in the crimes committed against animals by closing your eyes!
There are ways to help in every corner of the planet and you should, just search and find those organizations that are proven to help!
- Grateful Dead – Alligator (1968)
- Led Zeppelin – Black dog (1971)
- Sweet – Fox On The Run (1974)
- Bad Company – Seagull (1974)
- Meat Loaf – Bat Out of Hell (1977)
- Heart – Barracuda (1977)
- Pink Floyd – Sheep (1977)
- Accept – Fast as a Shark (1982)
- Survivor – Eye Of The Tiger (1982)
- The Cure – Love Cats (1983)
- Pixies – Caribou (1987)
- Alice in Chains – Rooster (1992)
- Clutch – The Dragonfly (1998)
- The Offspring – Vultures (2000)
- System of a Down – Deer Dance (2001)
- Weezer – Crab (2001)
- Red Hot Chili Peppers – Slow Cheetah (2006)
- Mastodon – Octopus Has No Friends (2011)
- Sleeping With Sirens – Roger Rabbit (2012)
- After the Burial – A Wolf Amongst Ravens (2013)
- Hellyeah – Moth (2016)
- While She Sleeps – Elephant (2019)