There are not a few who believe that beer saved the world, not a few times and even rely on scientific evidence for this.
It is known that beer has been identified with many human activities, simple and every day.
Going out for a beer is not just an occasion for meeting and/or social contact.
It is (for some of us) a favorite habit and a way out of routine, however oxymoron it may seem.
Still, it saved the inspiration of many musicians, especially of Rock / Metal music.
The variety of beers is similar to that of Rock / Metal’s wide range of expressions.
After all, like cheap alcohol, this drink accompanies not only musicians in almost every action, but even their creative pursuits.
And because each artist reproduces through his art, his own reality, beer is the star in many musical compositions.
We chose some songs in order for someone to have the appropriate musical background in his delicious meeting with a multitude of beers …
- Traffic – John Barleycorn
- ZZ Top – Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers
- George Thorogood – One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer
- Blue Oyster Cult – Roadhouse Blues
Tank – Blood, Guts and Beer
- The Adicts – Who Spilt My Beer?
- Wehrmacht – The Beer Is Here/Drink Beer Be Free
- Hank Williams Jr – Tear In My Beer
- Tankard – Space Beer
Cycle Sluts From Hell – I Wish You Were a Beer
- The Replacements – Beer for Breakfast
- Tommy Alverson – Una Mas Cerveza
- Jim Morris – No Beer Today
- Gene Mitchell – My Corona [Favorite soundtrack of our own Kat :-p]
Latitude – Another Year Older, Another Budweiser
- Todd Snider – Beer Run
- Psychostick – Beer!
- Eric Stone – Beer Money
- Jerry Diaz & Hanna’s Reef – Beer Drinkers and Sail Raisers
Korpiklaani – Beer Beer
- Municipal Waste – Beer Pressure
- Thom Shepherd – More Time Drinking Beer
- Alestorm – We Are Here To Drink Your Beer!
- Howard Livingston – Six Pack and a Tan
Tom Waits – Warm Beer And Cold Women
- Dennis McCaughey and Tropical Soul – Big Fish & Ice-Cold Beer
- Matt Hoggatt – Really Drinking Beer
- Donny Brewer – The Beer Song
- The Detentions – A Little Less Beer on the Island
Trappist – No Corporate Beer