From the beginning of civilization, people wanted to exorcise some natural phenomena with celebrations.
Especially what scared them, and they did not have an easy answer for them.
The most important thing is the darkness.
And the darkest day of the year coincides with the brightest celebration of most of the planet.
A celebration held in honor of various deities, although in the last 20 centuries the face of Christ has been honored.
Of course, we are talking about Christmas.
However, some people are frightened by this excessive lighting, the plasticity, and even the hypocrisy of the days.
Others are simply annoyed by the monotonous melodies of Christmas carols and their constant and insidiously unexpected repetitions.
Many others simply celebrate the darkness because they like it and feel safe in it.
And some are just allergic to the generosity and like others, Scrooge or Grinch want to exorcise this day.
We will help them with the songs that are suitable for their mood…
- The Fall – No Xmas For John Quays
- The Damned – There Ain’t No Sanity Clause
- Gruff Rhys – Post Apocalypse Christmas
- All Time Low – Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass!
- Hollywood Undead -Christmas In Hollywood
- Danny Elfman – Kidnap The Sandy Claws
- blink-182 – I Won’t Be Home For Christmas
- Fall Out Boy – Yule Shoot Your Eye Out
- Sparks – Thank God It’s Not Christmas
- Greg Lake – I Believe In Father Christmas
- Kate Nash – I Hate You This Christmas
- King Diamond – No Presents For Christmas
- Spinal Tap – Christmas With The Devil
Surely anyone can find other anti-Christmas songs if they hate the atmosphere of these holidays so much.
And who is not bored to look.
But there is always an easy solution, which is nothing more than deepening in… Black Metal.